On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Milan Crha <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 16:34 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> > ping...
>
>         Hi,
> do not be afraid, it is not forgotten, there was only involved some
> other work which interrupted the webkit-composer work. It's mostly over
> now and the expected development version with the webkit composer branch
> merged is 3.13.4. I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks Milan for the info. I got impatient and started to compile the
master hoping that the webkit-composer branch is merged. I did not see any
commits to the webkit-composer branch from Tomas since April 24th, but saw
some from him to the master. So I thought it's already merged :)

thanks for the info,

Emre