On Mon, 2016-10-10 at 17:06 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 09:33 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> > I plan to merge the changes the next Monday, October 10th, some
> > time
> > after the 3.22.1 release. This way there will be enough time to
> > catch
> > any issues before the 3.23.1 release.
>
>       Hi,
> this is a notice that the changes had been committed to git master of
> the modules and some after-commit fixes had been done as well
> already.

Hi Milan,

Javier has tagged evolution and evolution-data-server to pre-cmake
versions in gnome-continuous.

To get them building again from HEAD again, what you can do is add a
compatibility configure script as described in:

 https://people.gnome.org/~walters/build-api/build-api.md

There are examples of this for CMAKE in:

 https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-continuous/tree/patches/

(Search for cmake... the different patches are somewhat different
depending on what particular variables the project uses.)

It's easy to test locally - just do:

 mkdir _build
 cd _build
 ../configure --prefix=/tmp/blah && make && make install

And see if that works.

- Owen