Sorry to spam you guys with clueless feature requests, and I can
well imagine that the linking infastructure would be a pain to write
currently. And I know this is not a 1.0 feature, but ... anyway, just in
case its mind blowingly easy:

        One thing I get to do a fair bit is to schedule events based on
incoming mail, and I have lots of small mail threads per event.,

        What would be extraordinarily useful for me would be:

        * The ability to associate a date / event with a plurality of
        messages and their followups - and the ability to switch quickly
        between a scheduled event and the associated correspondance.

        Thanks for your patience,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot