Greetings!

OK - firstly I'm still learning C, so I have no idea how complex this
would be to implement.  On the to the feature request:

Now that the calender has categories associated with it, how hard would
it be to "block" events on the basis of Category.  For example:  I'm at
University.  I have many meetings, lectures, etc. in my calender.  But
they are an annoyance during the Vac.  How difficult would it be to
implement some way of preventing those events from appearing on my
calender when, for example, a day was specified as being a vacation?

This could come in handy if you then implemented distributable "holiday
calenders" - for example, one with all the Public Holidays in them (Bank
Holidays in England, no idea what they're called elsewhere).

Thoughts?

Bradley.