I'm curious about this too.  I searched far and wide on google, and
never found much of anything that spoke iCal.  Except for iPlanet's
iCalendar server, and it's like $35 a seat.

The thought crossed my mind to write a calendar server that spoke to
Evo, but I doubt my company would go for it (I'm working on a Windows
full-on replacement, and I'm stuck at calendaring), they don't pay me to
write software that big ;)