On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 11:36, Levente Farkas wrote:
> what I use. rh 7.2 with ximian gnome (everything from Ximian GNOME Desktop
> and Evolution Snapshot) current verion:
> evolution-0.99.1-snap.ximian.200111140858

Latest Evolution RPM build to my knowledge is
evolution-0.99.2-ximian3.i386.rpm

> - why put a "--" before my signature? the signature in my signature file
>   is my full signature and I don't would like to add an extra line with
>   2 dash!

Because this is standard netiquette.  The -- indicates the start of the
signature.

> there are many nice probaly useful feature in evo. but the
> most important to help people to switch to evo. from other mailer.

I have to disagree.  The most important feature would be stability
followed by standards compliance.  Helping ease a user's switch from
another mailer to Evolution is pure icing on the cake (IMHO).

Jamin W. Collins