Hi!

I plan to split libversit, which currently resides in the gnome-pim CVS
module, into its own seperate module and make it into a shared library
in the process (using libtool, of course). Currently, the libversit
module in CVS is an alias to gnome-pim/libversit and libversit is built
as static library. So, I want to coordinate the splitting with you,
since Evolution uses libversit as well and I guess Evo's build process
will break if I start to move libversit away and change the build
process.

One solution to prevent the breakage is not to call the new module
libversit, but something different. (Only versit, maybe?) We could then
remove the libversit sources from the gnome-pim module and the alias
from CVS as soon as Evo's build process is changed to use the new
module.

Comments?

 - Sebastian, Gnome-PIM maintainer