What you're wanting to do simply isn't possible to do right now, and
even if it were then it would not be worthwhile.

You have a huge filesystem barrier in your way right now.  Since Windows
cannot and never will be able to read ext2/ext3/XFS/ReiserFS
filesystems, this means you can't store your Evolutions folders on
Linux.  You'd have to store them in Windows.  Linux can read and write
FAT and FAT32 volumes okay, I think, but NTFS is a different story.  I
think it has unstable support for reading NTFS, but can't write to
them.  Most Windows NT/2000/XP users probably use NTFS.  I do.

I've heard some stuff about Microsoft working on an even newer
filesystem now anyway.

Even if you had the filesystem barrier out of the way, you've got tons
of dependencies to port to Windows: GtkHtml, GAL, libsoup, ORBit,
Bonobo, oaf, gnome-vfs, gdk-pixbuf, bonobo-conf, GConf (?) Scrollkeeper,
gnome-libs, maybe OpenLDAP, maybe db3, and maybe libxml.  Then I'm not
sure if Windows does POSIX threads and file locking or if Evolution
would need to use native Win32 APIs for that.  I'm not sure how stable
GTK+ 1.2 for Win32 is right now either.

The bottom line is that what you're asking for is never going to
happen.  However, if it's really important to you to run Evolution in
both Windows and Linux, I recommend buying some more RAM while it's
still cheap and getting yourself a copy of VMWare.  Then you can run
Linux while you're inside Windows, and fire up your Evolution from
there.