Dear Evolution developers,

A former mutt user, I have been using evolution now for several months,
and it has become one of my indispensable apps.  I try to get as many
people as I can to check it out, and use it as a migration tool for
windows users.

I use and trust it everyday with my calendar, contacts, tasks and email,
and for that I want to say a big 'Thank You' for all the hard work that
has gone into it.  If I can ever find the time, I will hopefully be able
to contribute some code myself!

Jamie Strandboge

--
Email:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]