Hi,

I'm interested in writing an addition to the calendar section, I'd like
to be able to publish (or post) my free/busy information to a file (an
iCal file .ifb?) or better yet a url.  Currently you can publish
free/busy information however you can only email the file that is
created; I'd like to take that file and export it where-ever the user
wants it to go.

Is anyone working on this feature or something similar?  I don't want to
do anything that someone else has already started.  Maybe I can
contribute if so, I'd really like this for myself!

If not, are there any suggestions?  I was going to piggyback off of the
Publish Free/Busy code that is already there, pretty much copying it
until it calls for the email window to send the file; where I plan on a
pop-up window to handle the file from there.  Additional support for
this feature later on could go in the "other" tab of the calendar
options.  Having the calendar automatically "posted" after changes to
the calendar.(this was a quick request by Christian Borup on irc
#evolution)

jpr?  Rodrigo said you might have done something with this already?

I just subscribed to the list, so send right back to that!

Thanks,

~ Bryan

---
Bryan Clark
Graduate Student
Math & Computer Science Dept.
Clarkson University
Potsdam, NY 13699 USA
Clarkson Open Source Institute
http://cosi.clarkson.edu/C4C/portfolios/clarkbw

--
"I just don't think there is such a thing as a single function object"
-- Dwight Tuinstra