Why is Camel keep calling my construct() routine multiple times?  I have the callback
setup to call into my connect() function and I do my own connection, return TRUE.
Camel then calls my get_folder_info() and I return the folder tree.  I select a folder
that I want to show the messages, Camel then calls my construct() and connect() again
when I already have a connection.  What do I need to tell Camel since I don't need
another connection, I already have it.

Note, I'm not using any of Camel connection calls to establish the connection to the
server, I'm doing it.