Le lun 06/05/2002 à 02:52, Not Zed a écrit :
> Dont use gfloats, actually i'd rather it was just using ints anyway.

What's the problem with using gfloat? The only function that uses gfloat
is mail/folder-browser.c:filter_size, a cut and paste of
mail/message-list.c:filter_size (static) and its purpose is to print a
human readable size (bytes, Kb or Mb).

> Otherwise looks ok, although you dont need to lock the ref_lock in
> summary_size, that is only required if you're modifying a refcount.
>
> Could you create an item in bugzilla and attach your patch to it to
> track it?

done it, #24264. I've also removed the lock as you mentionned.

--
Bertrand Mathieu