On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 13:28, Stephan wrote:
[snip]

> 5) Lastly, does Camel expose an interface for reading and writing to
> Camel stores? I have not really read the Camel code yet, just glanced
> over it, so feel free to tell me to go RTFS (i.e read-the-...)

There aren't any CORBA interfaces for Camel. You'll have to link to
libcamel.so as well as libeutil and I think libgal as well (for unicode
stuff).

At some point (maybe with the GNOME2 port) we'll hopefully be able to
get rid of at least the libgal dependency.

There is a little documentation in evolution/camel/devel-docs, but it's
not all that complete. The source code also has some gtk-doc style
comments as well, but some functions aren't documented and others aren't
always 100% up-to-date. Maybe I'll work on beefing up the docs some
weekend.

Jeff

> regards, and thanks in advance for your help
>
> Stephan February

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  - www.ximian.com