Hi there,

        Having spent some considerable time debugging this, and being
moderately plagued by it - I was hoping, that this bug would be dealt
with promptly. Particularly since the patch attached is small,
transparently correct, and the root cause of the problem.

        It would be really good to fix this annoying one, I understand it's not
just me, but QA that get this problem reported. I've suffered another 10
days of composer problems, and no end in sight :-)

        Larry, Radek, anyone; may I commit ? but don't wait for me, I just want
it in there, in snapshots that I can use,

        Regards,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot