Hello,

I am still working on the hacking of evolution. I found that evolution
shows display text using gtkhtml->htmlgdkpainter->draw_text, and
draw_text calls gal->e_font_utf8_draw_text.

Therefore I modify the file gal/widgets/e-font.c. I set traps and print
out the string passed to gal->e_font_utf8_draw_text. However I never see
the strings in the mail content. My trap only prints the text under the
button on the left hand side and the folder names but never prints the
content words. Does evolution use gal->e_font_utf8_draw_text to print
out the content of the mail? If not, how evolution prints out the
content of the mail? It is gtkhtml stuff or evolution stuff? Thank you
very much.

Snow Dragon