On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 17:46, Jeremy Sanders wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 Kenneth Porter wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 2002-06-08 at 09:18, Jeremy Sanders wrote:
> > > I notice that Evolution doesn't have a devel package. Would it be possible
> > > to include its installed headers and so on in a package? I notice Ximian
> > > doesn't make a devel package either.

Debian used to have a -dev package which I tried to use to write a new
component.  However, there are many core functions which are required by
external components but are not made available externally...  Ettore has
comfirmed this by saying that at the moment, components must be built
with a complete tree of Evolution, so the required objects can be picked
up.

I believe all that needs doing is changing the automake stuff so that
all required libraries are installed. I'd be a very happy man if you did
that! :)

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712