Hi Matthias,

I was hoping one of the guys working on the solaris stuff would be able
to help here.

>From what I can tell, the all-local target should be included in a
.PHONY target since purify isn't turned on for the build.  If it isn't
then, that woudl be a bug.

If building from cvs, make sure you have a sufficient version of
automake perhaps.

If just building from a tar, perhaps you aren't using the right version
of make, you probably need a recentish gnu make.

Good luck.