On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 17:22, Sky Klinsmann wrote:
> Can any body tell me which parts of evolution initilze the Cal_Client object which
>used to communicate with the personal calendar server and who pass the URI to the
>Cal_Client to open the calendar?

the calendar GUI and the alarm daemon, and the summary use CalClient,
so, whichever loads the first will initialize it. Although, that
initialization is just a matter of calling cal_client_new.

> Also, is Wombat independent loading in evolution since I can't find which part in
>evolution loading the Wombat?

many parts load the config database, which is accessible via the wombat
(bonobo_get_object ("wombat:...")), as well as calling cal_client_new.

cheers