Hi i am a translator of evolution into danish.

I found a few texts in an XML file that do not come into the
evolution.pot file and thus they are not visible to translators.

The texts are: "begins with" and "ends in"

The texts are at line 24 and 28 in file:
addressbook/gui/search/addresstypes.xml

They were created august 14th 2000 in verson 1.3 of this file.

I am using "intltool-update" tool to create my pot files and to update
the .po file.

I really don't understand how the i18n tool reads the source code and
creates a pot file, but seemingly it does not do it correctly here.

--
med venlig hilsen, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir
                       ...ooO0Ooo...