Hi all

For reasons beyond my control, I'm unable to upgrade Mozilla in our
Mandrake 8.2 systems.  Deployed Mozilla version is 0.9.8.

If I were to build evolution 1.0.8 with the nspr/nss3 libraries from
this version of Mozilla (as I already have), what would be the
functional impacts of using outdated libraries?

Missing functionality?  Segfaults due to false expectations of code
behavior?  Big hairy gorilla beating me to a bloody pulp?

I'll keep pressing the case to move to newer  Mozilla releases - namely
1.1.  But until I do, I still need to deploy Evolution with SSL support
on some of our mobile users.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Best

Diego