On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 09:22, 马波 wrote:
> Hi,Rodrigo,
>
>    Thanx for your giving direction.
>
>    We're reading "GTK+ / Gnome Application Development" and "The Art of Writing a
>Bonobo Control" now, and plan dive into evo/calendar/gui as soon as we finish these
>books.
>    Though the bonobo control impl for tasks/calendar(evo/calendar/gui) is a good
>example to study if we want to impl a bonobo control for VJOURNAL, there're too many
>files to read :(
> So, could you give us some docs or some more info about it? Thanx again.

there is not much documentation about this, so I think the best way
would be to read and understand the code, as well as asking here in the
list anything you want.

The files that implement the calendar/tasks controls are
calendar/gui/{control-factory.c | gnome-cal.c | tasks-control.c |
tasks-control-factory.c}

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>