Having trained myself at some length to use ',' and '.' to traverse
mail, instead of the (more intuitive, and easy to transition to from
Pine etc. ) 'n' and 'p', I was disturbed to discover that they no longer
work in todays snapshot.

        Is my keyboard going funny ? or is this a scheme to keep our brains
young by continually moving these around ?; strangely '<' and '>' still
work as do '[' and ']' and (seemingly) '{' and '}', but not ',' and '.'.

        Whatsup ?

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot