On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 11:00, Ryan Marsh wrote:
> then how can i help add this?

send patches :-)

what I would do is:

* add a new option to the importer dialog to import from
HTTP/FTP/whatever. This should be really easy, since we just send, to
the calendar client, the whole iCalendar file, so you just have to read
it from its HTTP/FTP/whatever and send the iCalendar file.

* add an option for a calendar folder to be synchronized with a
HTTP/FTP.

* add an option to publish a given calendar folder to a HTTP/FTP.

I don't know which of these features could get into evolution in these
days given the branching/porting/etc stuff, but I'm sure easy ones like
the importer one could go if quickly implemented.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>