On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 03:47, Antonio Xu wrote:
> Hello, Jeffrey
>      I don't think it is a good ideal that is every email have its own
> email header file under his local imap folder,

I agree, which is why I removed the code that saved them.

>  why don't we using db to
> store the every email's header instead of using a lot of header files.

We no longer save lots of header files, we just save them pre-parsed in
the summary file now (actually, we did this before too - making saving
tons of header files even *more* pointless).

> I still be confused by the file named "summary".

The summary file is a binary file containing preparsed headers and other
info for each message which is used for creating the message-list. See
camel-folder-summary.[c,h] for more details.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.