> Does Evoloution decode and make use of emails generated by tasks in
> Outlook? I mean those mails that gets sent when you assign a task in
> Outlook to a user in your adressbook. Can Evoloution work with those?

No. All versions of Outlook up to Outlook XP send task assignments as
TNEF rather than iCalendar, and Evolution doesn't support that. (Even if
you have a tnef decoder, it just decodes the attachment into an unknown
MAPI blob, so it's still useless.)

It's unlikely that this will be fixed in next summer's Outlook release
either, since all existing versions of Outlook will crash if you try to
open an iCalendar task assignment in them. (It is possible that a future
version of Evolution will understand TNEF task assignments though,
although that's not currently planned.)

> I read about the Connector that Evoloution can use for integration with
> MS Exchange, is it possible to use that together with another frontend,
> such as a webapplication?

You mean you want to make a web application that uses the Connector to
talk to Exchange? This isn't supported, but it's at least theoretically
possible since the APIs that Evolution uses to talk to Connector are all
part of the Evolution source, so you could write your own application
that would implement the same APIs to make Connector do its bidding. But
it wouldn't be easy. Depending on how much functionality you needed, it
would probably be easier to use Exchange's WebDAV interfaces directly,
or to reuse parts of the OWA interface.

-- Dan