Title: Message
Hi All,

I am new here and have 2 questions.

1) Proxy settings in evolution for weather and news feeds.  I used to set this in Nautilus and evolution would work, but now with RedHat 8.0 this does not work.  Is there a way to set a proxy setting in evolution manfully or how do I get this working.

2) The connector works for RedHat 7.3, but can I use it with RedHat 8.0.  I can't use the Red Carpet to download since it only has support for RH7.3, but could I just copy all connector files into the corresponding directories in RedHat 8.0 and have it work?

Thank you very much and any help would be gratefully appreciated since we are trying to convert our users from Microsoft Suite/Products to Open Source.
Most of my problems, I know, are from using RedHat 8.0 before there is any product support for it from Ximian.  But I am trying to get ahead of the game plan here.

Nathaniel Neel-Smith
Web Dev & Linux Admin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
303-450-8895