I finally finished the first version of my TNEF attachment reader, and
it's up for download on my web page.  It handles file attachments and
meeting requests, creating VCal entries for them.

http://www.yerot.com/~yerase/reader

I hope this code can be integrated into Evolution, or if not then maybe
it can be better integrated into a procmail script to re-format incoming
messages.

Feel free to make modifications and such, and let me know if anyone
finds any problems with it.. I'm sure there are plenty to be found :)

--
Randall Hand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--

Office 954.927.2044
fax 954.927.0446

"the digital surgery companytm"

Attention: The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and

Digital Signature stored at www.keyserver.net
Randall E. Hand ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
ID: 0x1D1D765C