On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 21:33, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> I don't think that's the bug.  I couldn't replicate the problem with the
> attached program (e.g. it works fine and displays nothing).

Actually, it works fine here too. So it looks like you're right, and
this is a canvas issue after all :/

I found the GnomeCanvasRE item [probably] isn't being created by
gnome_canvas_item_new(), so there could be a calendar item init
mechanism screwing up.

> Let me get Evo built on 2.0 to see where the calendar is breaking.
>
> What version of libgnomecanvas are you using?  I have 2.0.5.

2.1.4. But it's crashing for everyone.

--
Hans Petter