>       I've been trying 2.6.3 since it came bubbling out of Fedora Core
> updates a couple of days ago.
>
>       No joy.
>
>       In fact, I've seen a return of the problem where I end up with
> "pgp-keys" instead of "mhw" in my OWA URL after running
> ximian-connector-setup-2.6.  I thought that problem had gone away with
> the last 2.6.2 update, but I guess not.
>
>       I'll try filing one or more bugzilla reports but I think we've got more
> than one problem here and I'm not sure how to file it or what to call
> it.  I can't add an Exchange account at all from within Evolution

i believe your first problem is, not being able to configure an account
using Evolutions account setup wizard, So file a bug in
bugzilla.gnome.org, against the product Evolution Exchange,
explaining the error code you are getting. And also attach the log file
you get when the authentication fails. Also specify that x-c-s creates
the account, but screws it up and the details.

I am currently not working on Exchange connector, so it'll be good if
you file a bug, so that QA can track it and assign it to the person
who is working on this issue.

You can also give a link to this mail thread in the bug for the
reference.