[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:03 -0230, Brent Payne wrote:
>
>>> Look in the archives for January 12 - I posted a solution for this
>>> issue.
>>>
>> Actually I found it on January 13th.
> Me too

Depends on your timezone...

>>> --
>>>

> Des, I installed as you said. Strangely it did not work, untill I
> unchecked the "Remember this Password" in the pop-up box. Then it
> worked. With the next new start of Evo I have to enter them again. This
> time with "Remember this Password" checked; no change.
>
> I checked the note about "a sanity check" and started the
> "gnome-keyring-manager" and it moaned that "GNOME Keyring daemon is not
> running."

Did you change the display manger in YaST? You need to run gdm otherwise
it balks - I think I noted this in my procedure.

> I am not using Gnome desktop, but have in installed; never seen it
> before though.

Me neither. I use KDE.

> How do I start the deamon automatically every boot time. I looked at the
> "Gnome configuration editor", but no luck with starting the deamon. Any
> hints will be welcome.

As far as I recall, using gdm is the solution.

Des

> :-)
> Al

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

      www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support