On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 08:31 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 11:35 -0400, carpetnailz wrote:
> > Where do I set the SMTP port for sending mail in evolution 2.2.2? I've
> > tried to look carefully through the entire set of dialog boxes for
> > setting up accounts and don't see it anywhere.
> >

> Use a form like
>
>   smtp.server.com:88888
>
> P.

Thanks, Pete.

I'm thinking this means type that command in a terminal rather than
setting something from within evolution? (E.g., in Outlook Express
there's a place to set that in the account setup.)

This would then automatically handle all the email accounts on the Linux
installation?

Thanks again.

EB