Just upgraded to Ubuntu's Feisty Fawn 7.04 and I'm trying to go back to
Evolution 2.10.1 for my email. When Evolution tries to get the mail from
the pop server it chokes after getting the first or second message.
Clicking on cancel for the hung get mail produces an error of 'Error
while Fetching Mail. Cannot get message ... : Unknown reason' on the
first invocation. Follow tries  do the same thing but with the error of
'Error while Fetching Mail. Cannot get message ... : No such file or
directory'.

Any suggestions on what I've done wrong.

Rick