On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 12:02 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
> Veerapuram Varadhan wrote:
> > Mistakenly, I had hit reply - instead of Reply All.  Here is the
> > conversation.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > V. Varadhan

has anyone tried this...???
OpenChange Evolution plugin TP1 release

      * Download openchange-eplugin package and RPM

This gnome evolution plugin based on libmapi provides interoperability
with Microsoft Exchange Server and provides the set of features
described below:
      * Create an OpenChange/Exchange account in the Evolution Account
        wizard
      * Fetch, Send and Delete emails with/without attachments to
        internal users
      * Manage Importance and read/unread flags
      * Display a light hierarchy of Mailbox folders (inbox, outbox,
        trash, sent items)
      * Save emails headers summary on the local filesystem