On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 09:38 -0600, Todd Ness wrote:
> The first thing that jumps out at me on the documentation link provided
> are the evolution 2.6 release notes. Which makes me think that oh this
> must be an unmaintained site.
>
> Then if you study carefully you might notice this small FAQ and user
> manual for 2.12.
>
> Maybe that ought to be re-done so that what you want people to see/use
> is prominent. It is just a suggestion though. I could be one of the rare
> Morons that gets distracted by the old version number being 3 times the
> size of the current documentation

I agree.  The fact of the matter is that the site *has* been more or
less unmaintained for awhile.  I've been trying, in recent weeks, to
blow the dust off and get things up-to-date again.  I do intend to
update the release notes there for version 2.12.  My own procrastination
is to blame for that.  :)

I should also mention that I created a new "Website" Bugzilla category
for the Evolution component.  Please feel free to file website bugs or
suggestions for improvement there.  I'll be monitoring that category.

Matthew Barnes