From:
Satish Kothari
Mysore - 570 005,
India

At the outset, my congragulations to the Evolution team for the excellent
job done. Today Evolution has evolved into a formidable alternative to MS
Outlook.

I am migrating from Windows to Linux & have been looking around for Linux
equivalent to Windows programmes. I am also promoting and getting Computer
users in this part to switch over to Linux.

While Evolution is an excellent alternative to MS Outlook & even provides
support to Palm devices, I wonder if one can synchronise it with Windows
Mobile devices (PDAs & Smartphones). If not, I suggest that the developer
team to provide support for Windows Mobile devices which will enable a large
number of users to switch over to Evolution.

Alternatively, can you suggest if there is any application or utility using
which Evolution can be synchronised with Windows Mobile Devices?

With best wishes,
Satish Kothari