Matt Price wrote:
> Is there a way to get evolution to display that a message has been
> forwarded?
you'll need to give the version of evo you're on -- pretty sure there was a bug
re this that has been fixed.

> matt
>
> ps -- even BETTER would be a script that could automate forwarding
> when certian keywords are detected -- this is something i might be
> able to do with procmail or something, but i have no idea how to do it
> with evolution.  i'd welcome any tips....  t

you can use evo filters to do this -- I think there was a previous discussion
about using pipe to program -- where program is a
script that does the forwarding using mutt/mail/mailx/sendmail/python/ruby/perl
to do the forwarding.