On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 21:25 -0400, Alex wrote:
> I am running a dual boot WinXP and Debian 5 laptop and want full
> integration / sharing of data across both platforms.
>
> I already share Thunderbird (Windows) and Icedove (Debian) data from a
> common directory and would like to do the same using "Palm Desktop for
> Windows" and Evolution.
>
> Is there some way this can be done using Evolution or is there another
> Linux application that would serve me better?

You could probably use Evolution for both.  A caveat, though, is that
the windows version of Evolution tends to lag some versions behind the
version in the more current Linux distros.  I am not sure this would
cause a problem, but even though the mbox format is consistent through
the versions, the indexing has changed.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075