Hi folks,

I'm running evolution 2.28.3 on Xubuntu 10.4(b) and am having trouble
emptying trash. Essentially evolution is unable to store folders, noting
mismatches betwee summaries and folders, even after a sync.

I found one reference on Ubuntu's list suggesting that a user delete
summary files for the afflicted folder, but that must have been for
older versions of evolution. I find no summary folders, at least using
the filename convention the poster used.

Any thoughts on how I can clear this up? My trash folder is getting
mighty full.

With best regards,

Pete
--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"I just bought a 12-pound theropod for Thanksgiving Dinner."
            -- From a paleontology email list