Thanks Sylvia but the steps you describe to make a search are exactly what I
normally do.
As you say, when you type a keyword in the search box, Evo will return the
results, but will not change the date shown in the calendar.
If the results have to be found in a past or future date, how can you see them?
Even when you hit the "List" button, Evolution only shows events of the current
month. When I used Sunbird and made a search I was presented a list of all
events, no matter what their dates.
Dont know how to achieve the same with Evolution.

--
RZ <new...@gmail.com>