On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 14:25 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> > > P.S. Of course, I wouldn't see this if I weren't top-posting but
> ppl
> > > never see my replies when I interweave my responses.
> >
> > Er, yes we do.
>
> Yes. You certainly do just like everyone else here but none of my
> clients do ;)

Your clients presumably aren't using mailing lists. The objection to
top-posting is strictly in the context of Internet mailing lists, which
tend to have many members, last for many years, and have all their
traffic archived. In other contexts, do whatever seems best. I often use
top-posting in private communications.

poc