You should be able to connect to your exchange profile with evolution from
anywhere if its all setup properly, at the very least setting up a vpn would
allow you use evolution remotely.

If you are trying to send email from public computers you could either remote
into your office PC, use a mobile device with activesync enabled or just stuck
it up and use OWA.  I would type your message in a Word program then paste it
in to OWA before sending.