I am able to recieve emails and read them just fine but when I try to send an
email I get:

"The user account which was used to submit this request does not have the right
to send mail on behalf of the specified sending account."

I have tried all sorts of combinations for the fields on both the Identity and
Receiving Email tabs in the EWS account config window.  I'm sure it has
something to do with how our Exch2007 server is configured but I'm hoping to
somehow match up the evo-ews settings with how the server is setup.  Any
direction would be appreciated.