If I use Evolution with evolution-ews, meetings/appointments do not
show up in the GNOME panel calendar (what pops up if you click on the
date/time). If I create an appointment in my local calendar, that does
show up in the GNOME panel calendar. My understanding is that the
GNOME panel calendar interacts with something called
evolution-data-server.

I've tried this with GNOME 2.32 and 3.2 and appropriate versions of
evolution-ews.

Are appointments from calenders accessed via evolution-ews supposed to
show up in the GNOME panel calendar?

thanks,

mike