> ... and we're back. I updated my system and on logging in again Evo once
> more asked me for my login password, which it had not done on the
> earlier test (honest, guv).
>
> Back to the drawing board.

I know you've said previously that you have two instances of
gnome-keyring-daemon running - is that still the case?  Do you know when
they are started?

Do you have Gnome Keyring integrated into PAM?  I suspect the Gnome docs
are the right place to go for info on this:

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Pam

I have only one instance of gnome-keyring-daemon, it is started very
early on in my login sequence so I suspect it is the one started via
PAM.  I also only have one keyring (called 'login'), that is the default
keyring (obviously) and it contains all the passwords that Evo needs.
With this setup I am not asked for any passwords on starting Evo.

P.