On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 12:50 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> I suspect that the patch won't work, since it relates to color
> management, and none of the problems I've reported have any obvious
> connection with color.  If you like, I'll try to rebuild what's needed,
> which appears to be the gnome core + evolution and try to see what's
> going on.

        Hi,
the patch is cleanly applicable to gtkhtml3-4.2.3, here's a scratch
build for Fedora 16:

Even it doesn't seem connected from the outside, it can be connected
inside. And since I built a test package for you, then it might be
pretty easy to test. :) Be sure you've evolution closed when installing
that package.
        Bye,
        Milan