On Fri, 2012-10-12 at 22:57 -0200, Lailah wrote:

> El jue, 11-10-2012 a las 20:58 -0400, Carpetnailz escribió:

> > > Not a feature or a bug.
> > > I am running Evo 3.4.4 on Fedora 17.
> > > Menu Message item works as expected for me.
> > > I do see occasional mouse click anomalies but not strictly with Evo.
> > >
> > > Dan
> > >
> > So why is it happening? I've re-installed evo twice, once with
> > add/remove software and once with yum. Makes no difference.

> Hello!
>
>                 Re-installing won't change anything.

I presumed that re-installing would also re-do any relevant config
files. Apparently that is not the case.

> Did you try  sending to trash the evolution folder?  Do that, close
> your session and open it again.  See if problem is still here.

I don't see an evolution folder, except for .local/share/evolution,
which contains all my data. I should trash that?

> Did you try with a brand-new user, totally empty of configuration?

Tried this, got the same result: single-clicking on the "Message" menu
item just opens a new email message rather than opening the sub-menu.