> I just use the Backup evolution option under file and restore using
> Restore Evolution option in the same place. This does no save signatures
> since these are in separate files in your home directory,

Could you explain more?  I was under the impression that signatures (as
in the text at the end of emails, not cryptographic signing) were stored
in .local/share/evolution/signatures.  Unless, of course, you mean
script generated signatures, in which case the location of the script is
stored in gconf - but I suppose in this case the script itself would not
be archived/restored, since the script is not really part of Evolution.

P.