On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 06:27 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> On Sun, 2013-08-04 at 17:37 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> > My scroll wheel works in the compose window unless I highlight some
> > text, after that the scroll wheel no longer appears to do anything.
>
>       Hi,
> right, this particular part is fixed with 4.6.6 of gtkhtml3 (you have
> 4.6.5). Patrick seems to get a different issue, unfortunately.
>       Bye,
>       Milan
>
> > evolution-3.8.3-1.1.x86_64
> > libgtkhtml-4_0-0-4.6.5-1.1.x86_64
> > libgtkhtml-editor-4_0-0-4.6.5-1.1.x86_64

I cannot reproduce your problem.  Perhaps I don't quite understand your
method of producing it.

Here is what I did:
I opened a new message.
I wrote a line of text.
I inserted several return characters.
I inserted another line of text.
I highlighted the return characters and the last line of text.
I copied the block
I inserted it numerous times so it went below the bottom of the window.
I highlighted some text and used the scroll wheel of my mouse to test
it's function.  It worked as it should have.

As I was creating this reply, I highlighted and copied the above line
showing the version of evolution as it is the same as mine.  I copied it
and pasted it in my version of versions.  My mouse wheel still works
properly.

I am using openSUSE 12.3
KDE 4.10.5 "release 1"
evolution-3.8.3-1.1-x86_64
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-4.0.so.0
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-4.0.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-editor-4.0.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/libgtkhtml-editor-4.0.so.0

Hope this information helps somehow.

Bart