On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 11:23 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> Unfortunately, I discovered one was already filed last year but no love:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/1247366
>
> If you're an Evolution user on Ubuntu (and you care about this support)
> please mark this bug as affecting you so it might get some attention.

The Ubuntu changelog sheds some light...

evolution (3.10.1-2ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low

  * Merge with Debian experimental, remaining changes:
      << snipped >>
    - debian/rules, debian/control: Disable bogofilter and texthighlight
      support, since these packages are in universe. Swap evolution alternative
      Recommends to prefer spamassassin.

 -- Iain Lane <iain.l...@canonical.com>  Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:55:50 +0000

http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/e/evolution/evolution_3.10.4-0ubuntu1/changelog

Matthew Barnes