On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 11:41 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 11:08 -0400, Carpetnailz wrote:
> > Suddenly after yesterday's automatic update to Fedora 19, Evolution is
> > not longer keeping my mail account passwords. I've entered them multiple
> > times but it keeps asking me for them.
> > What should I do to fix this? It definitely was not happening before the
> > latest update--which introduced a new kernel update, I think.
>
> To facilitate diagnostics it is important to realize that Evolution
> *NEVER* keeps the password(s).  Secrets are accessed via the GNOME
> keyring;  if it is not working there is a keyring problem or a problem
> integrating with the keyring.

Wrong! If there are network issues Evo is the only MUA I know that asks
again and again and again to enter the password. This seemingly isn't a
fault of GNOME keyring. Even if it would be a fault of GNOME keyring,
but it isn't, but assumed it would be, than stop using GNOME keyring ;)!

Since the OP didn't need to check a box, but the issues automagically
disappeared it's likely that the OP did experience network issues and
the odd misbehavior of Evo.